$289.00 – $449.00
Ativan contains lorazepam as the active ingredient which belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. They are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals. The exact mechanism of action of benzodiazepines has not yet been elucidated however, benzodiazepines appear to work through several mechanisms. Buy Ativan Online Without Prescription from us. Benzodiazepines presumably exert their effects by binding to specific receptors at several sites within the central nervous system either by potentiating the effects of synaptic or pre-synaptic inhibition mediated by gamma-aminobutyric acid or by directly affecting the action potential generating mechanisms.
Each Ativan 2.5 mg tablet contains 2.5 mg lorazepam. It also contains the inactive ingredients magnesium stearate, cellulose-microcrystalline, polacrilin potassium, lactose, iron oxide yellow (2.5 mg only), and quinoline yellow (2.5 mg only). Ativan does not contain gluten, sucrose, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
Do not consume Ativan if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering. Do not consume Ativan after the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack. If you consume it after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well or have no effect at all. Do not give this medicine to children unless advised by the child’s doctor. Order Ativan Online. The safety and effectiveness of Ativan in children under 16 years have not been established.
Before you consume it
You must tell your doctor if You have any allergies to
- Any other medicines
- Any other substances, such as foods, preservatives or dyes
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do not consume Ativan if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant unless you and your doctor have discussed the risks and benefits involved
- You are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
- Do not consume Ativan if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed unless you and your doctor have discussed the risks and benefits involved
- You have or have had any other medical conditions including:
- Liver, kidney or lung disease
- Blood disorders
- Fits or convulsions
- Severe muscle weakness known as myasthenia gravis
- Low blood pressure
- Glaucoma (high pressure in the eye)
- Depression, psychosis or schizophrenia.
- You drink alcohol regularly.
- Alcohol may increase the effects of Ativan.
If you have not told your doctor about any of the above, tell them before you consume any Ativan.
Consuming other Medicines
Tell your doctor if you are consuming any other medicines, including medicines that you buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop. Some medicines may interfere with Ativan. These include:
- Other sleeping tablets, sedatives or tranquillisers
- Medicines for depression
- Medicines for allergies for example antihistamines or cold tablets
- Pain relievers
- Muscle relaxants
- Medicines to control fits.
These medicines may increase the effects of Ativan. You may need to consume different amounts of your medicine or you may need to consume different medicines. Your doctor will advise you. Buy Ativan 2mg Online from us. Your doctor or pharmacist may have more information on medicines to be careful with or avoid while consuming Ativan.
How much to consume
The dose of Ativan may be different for each person. Your doctor will decide the right dose for you.
For anxiety, the usual daily dose is 2 to 3 mg administered in divided doses. However, the daily dose can range from 1 to 10 mg.
For sleeping problems due to anxiety, a dose of 1 to 2 mg consumed at bedtime is usually prescribed. If you are consuming Ativan before surgery the usual dose is 2 to 4 mg the night before surgery. Another dose of 2 to 4 mg may also be given 1 to 2 hours before surgery.